Crypto betting is considered to be a growing trend in the gambling sector. It’s fast, easy, and convenient. However, many people are still suspicious about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a reliable payment method.
Before you place your crypto bet at https://csbet.gg/en, you should learn some positive and negative sides of this method. Let us shed the light on cryptos.
Esport Betting with Crypto
The popularity of esports keeps growing with the most popular esports organizing weekly and monthly tournaments. It is estimated that the total esports audience makes up almost 450 million, which is not a limit. Consequently, esports betting on games such as CS:GO is also on the rise. In 2022, it is expected that almost $13 billion will be wagered by bettors.
Advantages of CS:GO Betting with Crypto
There are many positive aspects of CS:GO betting with crypto. Here are some of them:
- Stay anonymous: Many esports betting sites have relatively strict policies in order to secure online activities. Bettors who jump into a crypto betting platform can often register using only an email address. This allows users to stay anonymous without putting their safety at risk.
- Economical: Bettors are not obliged to pay any fees related to crypto transactions. Meanwhile, bank cards and eWallets often impose service fees for processing transactions.
- Personal control: Bettors have absolute control over their crypto wallets. They don’t depend on banks when they need to deposit or withdraw money.
- Speed: Generally crypto transactions are processed much faster than those processed via bank cards and eWallets. Using cryptocurrencies means that there will be no delays.
Disadvantages of CSGO Betting with Crypto
Despite the overal positivity about CS:Go betting with crypto, the negative aspects shouldn’t be ignored. Here are some of them:
- Volatility: The value of cryptocurrencies is not stable. With all the ups and downs, you never know what profit you will end up with. Constant fluctuations in price happen to be an obstacle to a peaceful betting routine.
- Suspicious sites: Considering the growing trend of crypto, more and more scams associated with virtual coins appear on the market. You can recognize them from the missing licenses and certificated from authoritative regulators.
- Limited betting sites: Many CS:GO betting sites still refuse to accept crypto which makes the bettor’s choice less diverse. This means that you won’t always be able to get the best odds when betting.
Alternatives to Crypto Betting
Crypto betting won’t replace traditional betting in the nearest future. So, betting platforms are not going to force you to choose this exact payment method. You are still free to use the alternative options. Here are some of them:
- Credit and debit cards – The best CS:GO betting sites support Visa and MasterCard. Some of them accept even less popular bank cards like Maestro.
- E-wallets– Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill are some of the most popular eWallets. Enhanced safety is what makes them eligible for betting transactions.
- Prepaid Cards– Paysafecard is perfect for rapid transactions, which doesn’t overcome the specified limits.
Don’t forget about skins. They can hardly be called the common payment method. But they are perfectly suitable for online transactions.
Which payment method to choose to make your CS:GO betting convenient? It’s up to you.
Before you decide to join the betting platform, don’t forget the supported payment options. Not all CS:GO sites have integrated a crypto format. This innovative approach is still in the process of earning public trust.