The Mavic Pro model, produced by the DJI brand, attracted great interest by drone lovers. With this new version, which will be presented to the market, it is thought that it will have higher features than many other models. In line with the ideas received by the drone lovers, the professional team is among the rumors that they are working on the new version in this regard.
Today DJI announcement trailer shows that the company will release a new product on July 18. This event is likely to release a Mavic Pro 2. There is currently no reliable specification information, but the product is likely to be equipped with the new Sony 1 / 1.7 “STARVIS sensor (IMX226CQJ). This time, the biggest highlight of the upgrade is Sony 12MP IMX226 CMOS 1 / 1.7 “STARVIS sensor (currently 1 / 2.3” CMOS sensor on Mavic Pro) and 28mm (new generation is 24mm) lens. Below you can see the other Features.
- Improved agility, greater engine, and higher precision,
- Sports Mode highest speed 45 mph (72 km / h),
- Enhanced remote control,
- The OcuSync system will be used,
- Infrared 3 D detection to prevent obstacles in the dark,
- The image processing system, which is more developed than the Dji Mavic Air,
- Avoidance features in every direction,
- Rear vision hindrance avoidance sensors,
- The newly designed 3-axis gimbal,
- 12 Mp Sony IMX226 CMOS 1 / 1.7 28 Starvision Sensor,
- 60 fps’ the 4K video,
- H.265 video format,
- Faster bit rate (100 Mbps)
- Better dynamic range,
- Lower light performance,
- A sharper lens with less distortion,
- Less noise,
- Mechanical Shutter,
- 8.8 mm Lens with 24 mm field of view
The Dji Mavic Pro 2 will be 30% quieter than the Mavic Pro drone and the flight time will be increased from 30 minutes to 33 minutes. The battery capacity is 4820mAh with 15.2V Power and its design will be different and not compatible with the Mavic Pro model. Dji’ s new drone will be controlled by the Dji Go 4 application.
At this time it’s further specs detail not available and as i mentioned above that the Dji Mavic Pro 2 will release on July 18, 2018, at Dji efficiency. Dji Mavic Pro and Dji Mavic Pro 2 will be available in 2 options as Fly More Combo package.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.