Modernity has released new mechanisms to intelligently address new policies to streamline work activities, one of these practices is currently known by office workers when the action of digitizing documents is required.
Digitizing documents is a practice known by many office workers, because it involves bringing the relevant papers of the organization into the digital world, such as invoices, tickets, purchase orders stamped as delivered or received, orders, reports, letters, among others.
It is a practice that has been gaining more and more ground and that promises that there will be no going back, although we could never assume that we must completely abandon the old practices.
Why should I digitize my paper documents?
Documents in paper form are the traditional form of human way of documenting important things in their lives but “the format” has many limitations as well as risks that come with it. Loss of documents and document damage are two forms of risk that commonly occur in paper documents.
Digitizing the documents will give you certain advantages and improvements within your work environment, here are 4 super important reasons why you should start the process right now.
– Preserving and securing original documents: It is then a matter of carrying out the distinctive paper documents to a scanner type machine so that each one of these can be transferred to the PC program.
– Easy access: By having to be in front of all the information from a single point and with access through one click, it will be much easier and more convenient to access everything from the same place and not just one person, but several users. That will make the information totally free for all.
– Feasibility with the environment: as we know the sheets of paper come from the trees, so if we reduce the use of paper, then we will be contributing to the environment.
– Easy location: All the information will not only be available to several users but will also be arranged in the same place, for which it will be called centralization of the information, thus generating security and feasibility at the system level.
More words, less words is a simple process that will help in the performance of work tasks, optimizing your activities and achieving effectiveness in all the rest of the development.
But to run the digitization process on your paper documents, you need the right tools. There are many such tools available in the market but the best one is CZUR Shine Ultra. Why?
CZUR Shine Ultra
– Without further ado, let’s review the following points:
– It is a CZUR scanner with patented ‘flat curl’ technology, auto focus, auto page turn detection and 1 second scan per page. Thanks to its autofocus and automatic page turn detection, plus a handy foot pedal for hands-free operation, Shine Ultra boasts the fastest scanner on the market.
– It features OCR (Optical Character Recognition), allowing you to transfer scanned pages to editable files. With over 180 languages supported, we can have a digital version of our books in just a few minutes.
– Its patented Curve-Flatten technology is striking, which automatically eliminates the curvature of books (there is no need to flatten by hand). Remove fingerprints, use smart paging, clean the background.
– The tool can provide full-size 13 megapixel high resolution scans at 340 DPI, and can also be used to scan ID, passport, receipts, stamps, QR codes …
– This CZUR document scanner also has a new video recording functionality, which allows us to record a video while we are scanning, something useful for presentations in the office or for teachers.
– This tool works on both A3 and A4 sizes. At these sizes, an optimal scanning speed can be achieved, which is 1 second per side. The latest technology is able to smooth the 3D surface after pixel movement so that page alignment can be done very well.
– This tool is equipped with Camera & Document Scanner as important features that support distance learning in this time of pandemic. With these two features CZUR Shine Ultra is compatible with ZOOM, a popular distance learning platform. The camera has a 13 MP specification, very adequate in scanning various paper documents.
– This CZUR book scaner has high compatibility because it supports various popular office files such as Excel, Word, PDF, and TIFF.
– It only weighs 1 kg, so it is also quite portable. You can carry it anywhere in your bag.
From the points above, it cannot be denied that CZUR Shine Ultra is a very reliable and practical document scanner. This tool is able to support the maximum document digitization process. I hope this information is helpful. You can buy this tool at a lower price by using this coupon code: CZUR20.
Thanks for reading!