In this review, we’re looking at the BOOM MAX 3000 single-use recharging units from Chinese R&D manufacturer ALD Group. If you think you are not familiar with ALD Group products, ALD Vapor is a Chinese company like many other Chinese companies, specializes in OEM and ODM, i.e. engages in its own research, development, and production for more “famous” Western brands, which may not have their own facilities at all. Today, we have a chance to review ALD BOOM MAX 3000 Disposable Vape. It includes five combinations that serve as a test sample to evaluate the capabilities of the device.
Characteristics of ALD BOOM MAX 3000
- Dimensions: 30mm * 28.3mm * 94.3mm
- Weight: approx. 46 g (charged device)
- Body Material: PCTG
- Fluid: filled or refillable
- Battery: Built-in 400mAh
- Charging: USB Type-C
- Output power: 9.6W
- Cartridge volume: 8ml
- Coil: 1.2ohm
- Estimated number of puffs: 3000
The BOOM MAX disposables came to me in transparent plastic packaging without any accessories. These are just samples unit for testing and designed to show only an approximate view of the final product – neither the devices nor the boxes indicate the name of the liquid. In my case, they are simply in the form of paper stickers and glued to the lids of the tubes.
The ALD BOOM MAX 3000 disposable looks quite typical – it is a cylinder with a mouthpiece sticking out from above – but on the other hand, it is cute and even funny. The case has the shape of a barrel, consisting of two halves: the upper part is matte and rough, with blunt edges, and the lower one is glossy and has only two levels, one of them contains the name of the device and an oblong window for the LED. There are no buttons, as usual, the electronics are triggered by tightening.
The top and bottom, as they should be in new one-timers, are covered. On top with a silicone stopper, and on the bottom with a simple sticker that hides a hole with a charging port through which air is drawn in. The mouthpiece is round, translucent, and made of plastic of the same color as the lower part of the body. It is pleasant and convenient to use, the liquid does not fly into the mouth when tightened, and there is practically no condensation on the walls. If you look closely, you can see a filler under the transparent plastic that holds the liquid.
If you decide to purchase a device for your own production, this mouthpiece will lie separately from the main body. You simply pour 8 ml of your e-liquid into the refill, insert the mouthpiece into the body, and you are ready to go with your e-liquid. The closed lid can no longer be removed, the latches hold it tightly in the case and without the use of brute physical force (in other words, break it) it will not work to refill the device.
Despite the use of a modern USB Type-C charging connector, the current consumed by the board is very small, approximately 0.4 A at a standard voltage of 5 V. You cannot vape while charging.
Flavors Testing of ALD BOOM MAX 3000
- Lush Ice: A refreshing blend of menthol and fruit flavors; Lush Ice is the perfect choice for vapers who love a cool, invigorating hit. With a combination of crisp, cool menthol and sweet, juicy fruit flavors, this disposable vape will keep you feeling refreshed and energized all day long.
- Grape Ice: A sweet and fruity flavor that will transport you to a tropical paradise; Grape Ice is a must-try for vapers who love bold, juicy fruit flavors. With a burst of sweet, succulent grape flavor and a refreshing burst of menthol, this disposable vape is perfect for vapers who crave a little bit of sweetness and a lot of flavors.
- Pineapple: A tropical blend of sweet, juicy pineapple and crisp, cool menthol; Pineapple is a flavor that will transport you to the beach with every puff. With a bright, tropical flavor that’s perfect for hot summer days, this disposable vape is sure to become a favorite for vapers who love fruity, refreshing flavors.
ALD has added another successful device to its range – BOOM Max 3000. These are excellent devices from every angle: attractive appearance, outstanding technical characteristics, and well-designed simple combinations with typical one-shot detailing. The device works stably, and no defects were found during testing. Definitely worth paying attention to both end customers; those who are thinking about the production of disposable electronic cigarettes – ALD Group provides contract manufacturing services.
You can find out all the details and contact the manufacturer on the official website.