Based on the Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme 6 Public Beta version (Flyme 18.104.22.168G beta) currently supports 15 Meizu devices, which is a good thing. Flyme 6 Public Beta supports Meizu M3 note, M3s, MX6, M2 Note, MX5, PRO6, M3 Max, MX4, M1 Note, MX4 Pro, PRO5, U10, M3E, M2, and PRO 6 Plus. For full changelog of the new firmware, head over to this page.
How to Install Flyme OS 6 on Meizu phone
Note: This is beta build and includes bugs, so it cannot be used as a daily driver. Back up data before proceeding.
1. Download Flyme 22.214.171.124G beta (update.zip) for your device from here.
2. Transfer the update.zip file to your phone’s memory.
3. Turn off the phone, press Volume up and Power button until the phone vibrates and then release the two buttons.
4. The system will enter into the upgrade window. Select System upgrade, and tap on the Start button. Wait until the flashing is complete.
5. Once the flashing process is finished, your phone will reboot into the new OS. Enjoy!
(source – meizu)