According to Meizu official news, the Meizu Flyme 7.3 stable version for trial recruitment has released and now many users have received this update which content is as follows.
- Flyme intelligent background, improve background application freezing strategy, optimize cleanup background memory logic, improve usage fluency (default policy no switch)
- Added three-finger slide screenshots, screenshots of multiple poses, support for three-finger screenshots in game mode
- Path: Three-finger slide screen, game interface Panda Assistant ~ Settings – Mask gesture screenshot (normal mode no switch)
Optimize the phone butler slimming strategy, support audio, and video clearing, add new pictures, video shortcut compression portal, effectively reduce the space occupied by phone storage, enhance the user experience
- Optimize the voice assistant interface display effect
- Meizu 15/ 15 Plus adds a colorful display
- Path: Set display and brightness information display – display style
- Solve the problem that some models do not update the display time
- Fixed some models of the screen display interface application notification icon does not disappear
- Fix the display and font settings to large, the desktop icon is not fully displayed
It is worth mentioning that a few days ago, there was another specs sheet of the suspected Meizu 16s leaked, that revealing some specs information of this phone.
From the (image that maybe the retail box), the Meizu 16s model is M971Q, which is consistent with the TENAA. The exposed model is a static black color with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. In addition, the accessories include a power adapter, USB data cable, SIM ejector, VIP card, and warranty card.
The Meizu 16s smartphone has already obtained a certification license from TENAA. Concurrent with that, this smartphone image also has a bright waypoint. Meizu 16s will come with a 6.2 inch AMOLED screen FHD + resolution.
Meizu 16s has a symmetrical design with a bezel that is thinner than the Meizu 16, especially at the top and bottom. In addition, the Meizu 16s will get support for the Snapdragon 855 chipset which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory.
While for the Meizu 16s operating system runs Android 9 Pie and there is also the latest edition of the Flyme UI available. Meizu 16s also has the support of a security feature in the form of a fingerprint scanner sensor on the back. As per official info, the handset is expected to under mass production by the end of March and will probably go official some time in April.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.