Huawei has announced the start of the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta test. The new operating system will be available online within 1 to 2 working days. HarmonyOS 3.0 will Significantly improve the development of
- JS / eTS language applications
- ArkUI and ArkCompile features
- efficiently build complex interface applications in concise JS / eTS language. The application speed may increase
The HarmonyOS 3.0 beta version will be available to the following devices:
- Huawei P50, P50 Pro, and P50 Pocket
- Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 5G, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro 4G, Mate 40 Pro+ и Mate 40 RS
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6″ (2021)
HarmonyOS 3.0 Status Bar
The HarmonyOS 3.0 status bar icon has changed due to changes noticed by users so far. Based on reports, the position of the icon in the HarmonyOS 3.0 status bar has been adjusted.
The previous HD icon has been removed, and icons such as WiFi have also been moved to the right. At the same time, the new version of HarmonyOS 3.0 has also adjusted the sidebar.
Huawei Mate 50
In addition to HarmonyOS 3.0, the Huawei Mate 50 will also showcase the new Kirin 9000S processor. The smartphone would already be in the testing phase and, more importantly, it will be the first-ever to bring the HarmonyOS platform outside the natural Asian borders.
According to previous rumors, it is possible that the Huawei Mate 50 could debut in a global version with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4G processor inside. In order to make up for the lack of the new standard of mobile connectivity, the smartphone will support a special cover that will enable the 5G network.