Salesforce is an important CRM application that helps organizations bring all their data into a central place. Managers use the data to make crucial decisions and plans. Its benefits include better team performance, optimized strategies, and task prioritization. Many companies use manual processes to update data in Salesforce.
It often leads to multiple errors, data duplication, and time wasting. Fortunately, there are many available Salesforce email integration solutions for this challenge. With too many solutions available, it is more challenging when choosing the right tool to use. There are several considerations to make before you choose a tool.
How Salesforce Email integration works
Your company inbox can be quite busy with emails from clients, employees, suppliers, and many other sources. When using Salesforce CRM, it becomes more tedious whenever you need to update all your inbox information in Salesforce. Integrating it with email eliminates redundancy and other challenges that come with manual data entry. There are many tools in the market that enable email integration with Salesforce.
One of the major Salesforce email integration solutions companies use is Activity Capture by Revenue Grid. It is an automatic capture tool that updates your sales data and other activities to Salesforce. Capturing the data helps eliminate the time taken by the sales team to manually enter data and update it on Salesforce. The tool syncs all emails and calendars, automatically creates objects, saves them, and avails all data from the email sidebar into Salesforce.
- Relate your emails to leads, and opportunities: Your team can configure email to Salesforce so that it matches leads with the right contacts. It consistently searches and considers emails from the CC and To fields. It then matches the leads with the relevant contacts it finds and includes communication history and activities.
- Keep in touch with your teams: Use email to create an account for each team member and sync them on Salesforce. You can now easily share emails, files, and other data with them anytime you want. It helps enhance productivity, and your team stays informed all the time.
- Keep in touch with your customers: Email is an excellent marketing tool but integrating it with Salesforce makes it more effective. You can send automatic emails to customers, send sales content, product suggestions, or follow-up emails.
- Schedule meetings: If you are using Gmail, you can connect Gmail to Salesforceand use the calendar to schedule meetings. Other users will find you to check the best time to book meetings with you.
- Track your emails: Track the history of communication between you and your clients, vendors, and employees. Salesforce updates all the history keeping an organized list of who you are communicating with, when, purpose, and their replies.
Choosing the best solution for email integration with Salesforce
Stability and performance
The tools you choose must effectively and efficiently update data from email to Salesforce all the time. When it is not stable software, it will have bug problems and will often create wrong information. The tool needs to perform superbly to ensure its speed with agility and resilience.
Available advanced features
Advanced features are important when customizing your tool functions. These are features such as calendar, analytics, automation, sales acceleration, and telephone support. These functionalities should seamlessly sync on Salesforce. Data generated from them should be available for access whenever needed.
Number of email tools supported
Your company could be accessing emails from Outlook, Gmail, and other email tools. The solution you choose should support these diverse email environments and be compatible with Salesforce. The developer should be ready to support updates in the future.
It should have features that allow basic Salesforce integration
For users to perform various tasks via email, the integration tool should have several features that allow common tasks and workflows to be performed daily. These are features such as the linking process feature that links calendar, contacts, leads, and email. Other features are new record creation, a side panel, a search tool, and opportunity linking. Users should be able to add attachments and connect to OneDrive, DropBox, and other tools like SharePoint.
Salesforce CRM helps organizations bring all their data into one place. The main challenge faced by the sales team is when manually updating data to the CRM. Integrating it with email creates an automated updating process that saves time and reduces errors. Choosing the right integration tool can be tedious, but there are several considerations to make. Consider performance and stability, advanced features available, email environments supported, and basic Salesforce integration features.