The Guide on How To Convert Apple Music To MP3
Music enthusiasts are always on the look for the best service provider when it comes to streaming their favorite songs, albums, or playlists. There are several platforms that are offering great perks, for example, apple music, spotify, and so on. I bet you’ll agree to this as well.
If you are one of the many Apple Music users around the globe, have you ever thought about how to convert Apple Music to MP3?
If you have been using the Apple Music platform as your music streaming application, you would know that apart from having great advantages, there are also drawbacks that you can face while using its service. And, one of those is the inability to download the Apple Music songs and keep them forever on your PC or any preferred media player since all the tracks are protected by DRM encryption.
Thus, there is a need for you to look for a way of how to convert Apple Music to MP3 and finally have those favorite Apple Music songs saved on your PC for transferring to another device or even sharing to another user. The conversion from the current format to MP3 will open the flexibility to have those Apple Music tracks played on any device since the MP3 format is known by many as the universal format because of its ability to be accessed on any media player.
If you wish to know more about the main topic of this article – how to convert Apple Music to MP3, stay tuned and begin reading the first section of this post.
Part 1. Can You Transfer Apple Music to MP3?
Initially, for some long time Apple Music users and of course, for beginners, finding a method of how to convert Apple Music to MP3 would be a difficult task especially if they are unaware if the process can really be executed or not.
In order to enjoy the advantages that are being offered by the Apple Music application, the users would need to subscribe and get a premium account. Actually, there is this 3-month trial period that is being offered which is a great thing especially for users who are not that sure yet if getting the paid subscription would be beneficial to them. Apple Music’s subscription fee ranges from 9.99 USD per month to 14.99 USD (in case you are to get the family plan). By paying this fee, the user can get to enjoy an ad-free music experience and access to over 75 million tracks. There are several devices that are capable of accessing the Apple Music application. However, there are still a lot of players without this advantage.
Because of Apple’s FairPlay technology, Apple Music tracks cannot be accessed by anyone using any unauthorized device and is in a unique file format – M4P. It might be sad to say but if you are using a device not capable of streaming Apple Music songs, you won’t be able to enjoy all the advantages the app is offering. Now, what should you do? Can you transfer Apple Music to MP3? Is there a way you can keep your Apple Music favorites even if you cancel your subscription? how to convert Apple Music to MP3? These are the questions that are surely circling on your mind.
Fortunately, yes, you can have the Apple Music tracks transformed from the current M4P format to a more flexible format, MP3. And, there are a bunch of methods and tools that can help you with that as well as on the downloading process.
If you are too interested to know how to convert Apple Music to MP3, we will be introducing the best tool that can help you with that in the next portion. You will be learning about its features, what it can benefit you, and the step by step procedure on how to use it. Hop in to the next part!
Part 2. Best Tool for You to Convert Apple Music to MP3
Surely, if you are looking for references about any question you have in mind, you will be asking for your browser’s help regarding the answers. But, how sure are you that the first item or even the first five on the list will give you what you really need? If you are looking for the best software application that can help you convert Apple Music to MP3, you would need the help of the best app – the TuneSolo Apple Music Converter.
What can you get from using this TuneSolo Apple Music Converter? There are several features the application has. Once you installed this app, you can enjoy these perks:
- TuneSolo Apple Music Converter can remove the DRM encryption of the Apple Music songs allowing you to download and save the tracks on your PC and even share with others. Thus, giving you the advantage to listen to Apple Music songs offline.
- There are several formats supported by this TuneSolo Apple Music Converter giving you a wide array of options to choose from.
- All ID3 tags and information will still be maintained even if conversion and processing will be done. Keeping the conversion process lossless especially when it comes to quality.
- This can even support audiobook conversion.
- The installation needs are only few and can easily completed.
- This application has an easy interface allowing the easy use that is good even for beginners.
- The whole conversion procedure is too easy to do.
How to convert Apple Music to MP3 then using this TuneSolo Apple Music Converter? That’s easy! You only need to accomplish three things!
Step 1. Begin Installing and Importing Apple Music Songs
Confirm what you need to have to proceed with the installation process. Have all those completed. Once installation is done, launch the app. On the main page, begin importing the Apple Music songs by either using the “Add Files” button or dragging and dropping the files. You can add a bunch as this app can support batch conversion.
Step 2. Desired Format Selection And Settings Adjustment
In this step, select MP3 from the options displayed as this is our main aim on this step. You can also choose the output path and adjust some output settings if you wish to.
Step 3. Simply Convert and You’re Done
By clicking the “Convert” button that you are seeing on the lower right corner of the screen, the app will perform the conversion process immediately. This TuneSolo Apple Music Converter has a fast conversion speed, you will notice that after just a few minutes, the converted files will be ready for offline streaming.
Are you worried about how to convert Apple Music to MP3? I guess that is no longer an issue now that you learned about the best tool that can do the job!
If upon knowing about this TuneSolo Apple Music Converter, you still would want to try and check other applications and converters, we have some brief descriptions about two other ways in the next part.
Part 3. Other Ways to Convert Apple Music to MP3
Other than TuneSolo Apple Music Converter, there are still other methods that can help you convert Apple Music to MP3. We have two here – the use of the Apple Music app itself and the use of the iTunes app. We will be giving a brief description of each here as well.
Option 1. Use Apple Music App
How to convert Apple Music to MP3 via the Apple Music application itself? That is an easy thing to do. You just have to make sure that you are using your Mac computer in the 10.15 OS version. Here is the detailed procedure to do it.
- On your Mac computer, look for the Apple Music application and launch it.
- Head to the “Music” button and then choose “Preferences” from the options displayed then “Files” and finally “Import Settings”.
- Select the menu corresponding to “Import Using”. From those shown, choose MP3 as your output format.
- You would need to press and hold the “Option” key on your keyboard.
- Now, head to “File” then “Convert”, “Convert to MP3”. Begin choosing the Apple Music tracks that you wish to transform to MP3.
Option 2. Use iTunes
Apart from using the Apple Music app, you can also utilize iTunes. The good thing about using iTunes is that this is surely pre-installed on your PC already. So, there is no need for you to install another app again. How to convert Apple Music to MP3 using iTunes then? Here is how you can do it.
- Open your iTunes application and then head to the “Edit” option. Go to “Preference” (if you are using a Windows computer) and then “iTunes”, “Preference” if you are using a Mac PC.
- Choose the tab – “General” and then tick the “Import Settings” button.
- A new window will pop up. Now, under the “Import Setting” menu, choose the “MP3 Encoder” option.
- Choose the song that you wish to transform to MP3 format and then highlight them.
- Now, head to “File”, then “Convert”, “Create MP3 version”. By doing this, the iTunes app will create an MP3 version of the songs.
Part 4. To Summarize
How to convert Apple Music to MP3 is no longer a question to you now. We have presented the best tool that can do the job easily as well as two more tools that can help you. If it happens that you are not an Apple music user but a Spotify user, how do you convert Spotify music to mp3? Don’t worry, here is an article to help you.