Trying to unlock your phone due to one issue or the other can be exasperating. What is the use of having an iPhone when you can’t access it?
This can happen due to different reasons. For instance: Did you forget your iPhone’s passcode? Did someone input the wrong password several times and locked out your phone? Are you trying to access your friend or family member’s iPhone without the passcode?
No worries. This article summarizes three (3) ways to crack the code and unlock an iPhone without a code or password.
- Bypass Methods (Tricking Siri) – This is for iPhones where Siri has access to the lock screen.
- Using a different fingerprint (a fingerprint different from your print authentication finger), press the home button so that Siri wakes up.
- Call out “cellular data” to Siri.
- Siri will open your cellular data setting so you can turn it off.
- Turn off the mobile data
- Cut off Siri’s operation authority.
- A message tells you that Siri is not available because you are not connected to the Internet.
- You have now bypassed the iPhone lock screen.
- If you need professional help, you can also unlock your phone online at officialsimunlock.com.
- Press the home button with a finger not associated with the fingerprint authentication.
- Ask Siri to open a non-existing app.
- Siri will respond that you don’t have that app.
- Siri will then ask if she should help you look for it on the App Store.
- Allow her to do so.
- When taken to the app store, click on the last opened app.
- Press the home button twice so that the task slide appears.
- Swipe past the task app to the front screen slide.
- Congratulations, you have now successfully bypassed the passcode/password lock screen on iPhone.
Other Methods: You can avoid the lock code by asking Siri to open the clock app or calendar. Then follow a process similar to those given above.
- Reset the iPhone with iTunes
If you have synced the phone’s data with iTunes, you can unlock an iPhone with this method if you forget your passcode. However, while this is a very effective method for unlocking your iPhone, you will lose everything on your phone. This is because all the data on your iPhone will be deleted when you reset the phone.
After you attempt to unlock your phone with the wrong password or code 9 times, your iPhone will notify you that it has been disabled for 60 minutes.
After doing this 10 times, your phone notifies you that “your iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” If your phone has the “erase data” option enabled, your iPhone will erase your phone’s data automatically after the 10th failed unlocking attempt.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Press and hold your home and power buttons to take your phone to the recovery mode.
- Quickly, while still pressing and holding the home button, use a USB cord to connect your phone to your system or laptop.
- As soon as your apple logo appears, let go of the power button.
- Continue pressing and holding the home button until the “Connect to iTunes” notification pops up. This means that your iPhone has rebooted to the recovery mode.
- On your computer, iTunes will say: “there is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restore.” You will be asked to choose to “restore” or “update” the device.
- Click the “restore” option and press “ok.”
- iTunes would then restore your iPhone. Your passcode/password will be erased.
- Tap “ok.”
- For iTunes to help you recover and restore your data, log into your Apple account so that your other backed-up data can be restored.
- By the time you are done with this, you’d notice that your passcode/password interface didn’t appear.
- Congratulations, you have totally bypassed your phone’s code or password option.
- Password/code Recall
Let’s imagine that someone close to you needs help with their iPhone. Why not? Trying to access your friend or family member’s iPhone, can be a straightforward process. For instance, oily fingers or watermarks can help you identify the most-used letters or numbers. For instance, you could the owner of the phone to try and input the last passcode that they can remember. Try and keep your eyes on the person’s hand movement when inputting the password or code. The frequent clicking of certain characters can make them more noticeable than the others. Combine that with what you know of possible combinations, and you are on your way to unlocking the iPhone without the owner knowing how you did it.
There are various ways to unlock iPhones. Sometimes this depends on the iPhone version you hold. The procedures summarized in this article are only a few of the many ways to unlock an iPhone without a code. However, these have been proven to successfully unlock some versions of the iPhone.