It is important to keep track of backlinks when you promote a site. It becomes more difficult to manually track backlinks when backlink quantity increases and promoted projects increase.
Link Box resolves the issue in full.
This service can monitor all sites’ external links. The user-friendly interface permits Optimization experts to streamline their tasks. Linkbox has built-in modules that let you:
- backlink monitor software;
- external link checker tool;
- bulk link index checker;
- anchor text checker.
- google indexer tool;
A thorough analysis of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. Routine monitoring of external links within Linkbox Pro gives you the information about:
- These links were deleted when they were established.
- Information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes;
- the presence of links on the pages of donors;
- The anchors that link backlinks to pages.
linkbox.pro Imports Links:
- through the crawler module from Ahrefs, Google Console, etc.
- In previously created campaigns
The graph and table display all information about backlinks and domains. The table analyzes your backlinks with the help of various filters.
Checking backlink indexing status
Linkbox Pro can be used to carry out mass checks on the Google index for external backlinks. This module lets you:
- You can easily check to index
- Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
If the link is removed from the Google index, the SEO specialist will be notified via notification to immediately take steps to ensure that the accepted page does not lose its rankings on the search engine. Linkbox Pro allows you to control the backlink indexing for all your link campaigns as well as projects at the same time.
The table displays the date as well as checks google indexing status. The status is highlighted in color.
- Green – Index;
- Red – Not Indexed;
- Gray – No checks were completed.
A special filter allows you to select backlinks that aren’t yet indexed and then submit them to Google for indexing through Google Add URL.
Indexing the Backlink
Don’t wait to wait for Google robots to index your links. You must take the initiative. Link Box allows you to send multiple pages that aren’t indexed to be indexed by Google indexer in just one click. Googlebot always visits the page after linking to it. Googlebot’s ability to crawl an internet page is dependent on its quality.
It is possible to index backlinks quicker and see results in a shorter time.
Several modules are integrated into the service:
An anchor analysis
linkbox.pro lets you check anchors in backlink checks. This allows you to check:
- nofollow attributes of links that have anchors
- anchors for backlinks;
- Indexing and presence of pages with anchors that are on the Google Console
All results are presented in a table of Anchors which forms the basis of the module. Near every anchor, you will find the following information:
- URLs for acceptor and donor pages;
- Backlink type and attribute.
- Indexing data (when links were added to an index and when they were removed);
- Include the campaign’s name with the donor page.
- Data about crawlers crossing
Filters allow you to select the information you want to filter by:
- Matches on the bases of crawlers Make use of the Exclude filter to look for anchors that are missing in crawlers. Select the crawler that you wish to use.
- Backlink type;
- Indexing status
- Campaign name
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
Donor’s data could be:
- Sent for indexing
- To conduct further analysis To further analyze, export your data in Excel format.
This allows you to index the link profile of a particular set of links to a specific page or anchor set. The graph also displays the consistency and naturality of the profile of links.
This module helps to upload backlink lists from various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox. A separate upload is available from Ahrefs or Console. The rest of the data is transferred to Temporary.
This module allows you to search using:
- link status (new, active, the status of the link (new, active, or).
- A matching of the search phrase with the URL of the links (for instance, you could choose all YouTube links);
- links from any link campaigns crossed with crawlers;
- Different crawlers
The module’s bottom has backlinks that give information on:
- crawlers that crawl where the link is in the crawlers;
- Campaigns that they cross;
- addition date.
Linkbox comes with a crawler module that lets you determine which of your links Google knows (by cross-over with GSC) and which of your competitors are (by crossing-over via Ahrefs).
Task planner for the checkouts
Linkbox allows you to automate the management of backlinks. This can be done in the section for task planners.
At first, you’ll have the option to select between the tier1 levels as well as Tier2 levels. The tab shows all campaigns broken down into projects. On the left side, you’ll see the autocheck for links, and on the right the autocheck to index.
By selecting the start time before the time, you can swiftly start any checkout. Check your backlinks regularly throughout the week.
When the module is enabled after activation, the system will carry out the specified checks at specific intervals, and it will also send you an email notification of any detected issues.
Report module in Linkbox
After links are scanned and after they are indexed, Linkbox forms reports. The first report includes complete information on each parameter. Only the parameters that have changed during two checkouts are included in the follow-up reports.
Reports can be filtered by:
- Campaign of link
- URL of the donor page;
- Set objectives for checking (links and index status).
- Link Level Tier1 and Tier2;
The change tags are the primary block. They are used to indicate the importance of the pages that the modifications should be made to. They are classified according to the importance and highlighted with color:
- green – minor modifications that convey useful information.
- Red – major changes that deserve special consideration and need to be worked out immediately;
- orange – Minor errors that also need your focus
Click on the tag to highlight the pages that the tag applies to. The links will be listed in a table that has columns.
- the left column shows the donor’s URL, link campaign, as well as the project;
- The right side includes the updates made to the backlink pages.
Linkbox tracks all external links and indexing. It tracks every change.
This service will allow you to save all links from donors within one database and monitor them. Linkbox.pro is a sophisticated tool for managing backlinks. When in the hands of a skilled expert, can greatly speed up the process of promoting your site up to the top spots and also save your budget.