I guess you all must have seen the photos that we have given to you from the white version of the Mi Mix. It looks really beautiful, isn’t it!? I guess all of you that have the black version, you are thinking now how nice it would be to have the white version! Don’t worry, here at igeekphone we have the solution for you. Look how you can concert your black Xiaomi Mi Mix into a white!
How to convert your black Xiaomi Mi Mix into a white one, was posted by a user whose Weibo name translates to Engage in Machine Wang Tengxia. He showed us how easy is to convert your mobile using a DIY method. All you need to make the transformation is a piece of white foil, a stencil cutter, some glue if the foil doesn’t have an adhesive, and steady hands. Let us see the whole procedure now
- First place the foil over the back of the phone very careful, so there are no air bubbles trapped underneath. Also take extra care to show the outline of the camera and LED flash.
- Use the stencil cutter now and very gently with steady hands, cut the piece of foil covering the camera and LED flash and peel off the foil.
- Fold the excess of foil over the sides and up to the front bezel.
- Cut out the foil that is covering the front camera.
- Cut off any remaining foil.
- You are ready! Now you have a pearl white Xiaomi Mi MIX.
Basically this should be as easy as applying a protective film on your screen. It’s the same basic idea. The only difficult is cutting off the foil from the camera and the LED area, where need some attention.
So, do you have a black Mi MIX? Why don’t you give it a try and let’s see how it goes. Post here your result!