Have you unintentionally erased essential items, including papers, films, and photos? Unknowingly removed files from the recycle bin only to discover afterward that they were really important to you? Now, are you concerned about what to do? Well, you have come to the best place as we have the best solution to this problem. There is numerous free data recovery software. We recommend you use Tenorshare 4DDIG data recovery software in such a case.
The Overview of Tenorshare 4DDiG
Data recovery software called Tenorshare 4DDiG offers consumers strong information security safeguards. The tool restores files lost by viruses, damaged, or deleted accidentally. The tool can also retrieve data from partitions and portable storage units like USB sticks and external discs. It also saves time by providing a preview of the media that can be recovered before you commit to a time-consuming recovery procedure. Installation of Tenorshare 4DDiG is possible on both Windows and Mac computers. Read this Tenorshare 4DDIG review will be helpful for you!
Special Features of Tenorshare 4DDiG:
Below are some of the features of Tenorshare 4DDIG,
- Files that have been harmed by viruses, documents that have been corrupted, and information that has been inadvertently deleted are all recovered by Tenorshare 4DDiG from your empty recycle bin.
- The program makes file recovery possible for various file kinds, RAR/ZIP compressed data,and system files such as NTFS and FAT, including office documents.
- Media recovery tools are included with this package to assist customers in restoring music, picture, and video data from corrupted storage media.
- The application can recover data from various hardware and operating systems, including laptops, desktop computers, formatted storage media, and external media such as CDs/DVDs and USB thumb drives.
- Before committing to time-consuming, exhaustive recovery scans, the program lets you see recovered data. As long as they haven’t been replaced with fresher data, the company promises that all files—even those completely deleted—can be recovered.
How do I use Tenorshare 4DDiG Windows data recovery?
With this best data recovery software tool, you may recover a wide variety of data from various IT settings, such as hard discs, partitions, and digital cameras. The application safeguards the most widely used Mac and Windows operating systems.
You may evaluate recoverable data before committing to time-consuming recovery operations, saving you time. Tenorshare 4DDiG may be the best option for your business if you seek comprehensive data recovery software to recover files and data from your IT environment.
Here’s how to operate Tenorshare 4DDiG on Windows in three easy steps：
Step 1: You will see the home interface containing Data Recovery & Advanced Options after installing and launching Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery. Select the local disc where you lost your data from a list of hard discs in our case, and then click Start to get started. Before scanning, choose the target file types in the upper-right corner.
Step 2: If you’ve found the files you wish to recover, you may pause or end the search at any moment. 4DDiG quickly scans the chosen disc all around for missing data. Below the Tree View, there’re sections for Existing Files, Deleted Files, Lost Location, RAW Files, and Tag Files. You can also switch to File View to examine file kinds like photos, videos, documents, Audio, Email, and others. Additionally, on the right side of the panel, you may utilize Filter to focus your search or search for target files.
Step 3: You may preview and restore the target files to a safe place when they have been found. Please avoid saving to the same drive or partition where you lost data in case of disc overwriting as well as permanent data loss.
What if your computer system is Mac? Don’t worry, Tenorshare 4DDiG also supports Mac system, and unlike other data recovery software, it doesn’t need to turn off SIP.
Pros and Cons of Tenorshare 4DDiG:
Below are some of the pros and cons of Tenorshare 4DDIG,
- Several users said that the software was simple to use and that file recovery did not interfere with the operation of any other programs.
- Because they could recover data from every nook and cranny of their system, customers loved the program’s deep scanning features.
- Several users agreed that the tool could very certainly retrieve any kind of lost file from their PCs.
- A few users complained that they could not scan certain folders to recover lost data.
- According to one user, recovering data greater than 3 GB proved challenging.
- Some customers thought the device was a little pricey considering the features offered.
FAQs about Tenorshare 4DDiG
1. Is Tenorshare 4DDiG free?
Users get 1GB of recoverable data for free from the seller. After that, customers can purchase the Standard, Professional, or Premium versions for a one-time license cost.
2. How long does Tenorshare 4DDiG take to scan?
It does not take a long time to scan like other software.
3. Is Tenorshare 4DDiG safe to use?
Yes, it is entirely safe to use!
Excellent recovery program, 4DDiG, can quickly locate and restore any lost file type. The greatest thing is that you can restore those data with a few clicks regardless of how you lost them. 4DDiG can recover anything, whether you mistakenly erased your data or lost them due to partition recovery, a virus assault, a formatted disc, or a damaged computer. This Tenorshare review will be very helpful to you.