Although the Xiaomi Mi 12X and iQOO Neo 6 SE are both powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, the overall quality of the Mi 12X must be higher, especially since the camera function has been greatly improved, and the price is also slightly higher than that of the Mi 12X!
Parameter map of Xiaomi 12X and iQOO Neo6SE:
- Although both models are powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, the Xiaomi Mi 12X uses LPDDR5, while the iQOO Neo6SE uses LPDDR4X. There is not much difference in the user experience, but after all, Xiaomi’s specifications are higher!
- The Xiaomi Mi 12X is a 6.28-inch domestic curved screen. It is mainly a small-sized sub-flagship. The screen has a better look and feel. It can be held and operated with one hand, it supports 12bit color depth, and the color display is richer!
- The specifications of almost every lens of Xiaomi Mi 12X are higher than iQOO Neo6SE! The front-facing 32-megapixel high-definition selfie lens, paired with Xiaomi’s native beauty skin, has better Selfie effects; the rear Sony IMX766 sensor has a 50-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel wide-angle and a 5-megapixel telephoto macro lens, and the image quality is better than iQOO Neo6SE has a more obvious improvement!
- The Xiaomi Mi 12X weighs 176g and has a thickness of 8.16mm. It feels more comfortable to hold, and it can be regarded as a thin and light phone!
Advantages of iQOO Neo 6 SE:
- iQOO Neo6SE uses a Samsung E4 material OLED straight screen, the peak brightness reaches 1300nit, and it also has certain advantages in power consumption!
- This time, the iQOO Neo6SE has improved the battery capacity and charging speed. It uses a 4700mAh battery with 80W flash charging, which is better than the Xiaomi Mi 12X in terms of battery life and blood recovery speed!
In fact, the performance of iQOO Neo 6 SE is also very balanced, such as the 64-megapixel main camera of Samsung GW1P that supports OIS optical image stabilization, Snapdragon 870 processor, dual-speaker X-axis motor, etc., and the price is hundreds of dollars cheaper than Xiaomi 12X, But in terms of configuration, Xiaomi Mi 12X is better! So as long as the budget is enough, Xiaomi 12X can be given priority!