The first sale of Xiaomi AIoT Router AX3600 sold out quickly, priced at 599 yuan. One of the biggest highlights of the AX3600 is its support for mi WiFi 6. Which is Xiaomi’s first WiFi 6 router?
According to the official introduction, WiFi 6 (802.11ax) is a new generation of WiFi standards. Compared with the previous generation WiFi 5 (802.11ac), it has greatly improved transmission speed, signal coverage, and data delay, especially when multiple terminal devices are connected at the same time Next, the WiFi 6 router can significantly reduce and reduce the latency and stutter of end devices.
Compared with WiFi 5, the advantages of WiFi 6 are as follows:
1. Faster speed. The theoretical network throughput of Wi-Fi 6 is 2.7 times that of Wi-Fi 5, and the maximum is 9.6Gbps.
2. Support OFDMA technology, multi-device low-latency. Multiple people open black and do not freeze.
3. Better anti-interference and reduce interference from neighbors’ signals.
4. It adopts WPA3 network encryption. Which is a more secure and anti-cricket network.
5. Using TWT technology, the terminal saves power.
The Xiaomi AIoT router AX3600 provides two frequency bands of 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Both bands support 802.11ax technology and do not interfere with each other. The dual-band concurrent wireless rate is up to 2976Mbps.
Not only that, Xiaomi AIoT Router AX3600 is equipped with Qovro’s highest-end 6-channel external high-performance signal amplifiers, 7 high-gain antennas, and the support of WiFi 6 technology.
Read Also: Xiaomi AX3600 AloT Router Review – WiFi 6 Wireless Router For Just $149.99 at Banggood (49Pcs Only)