According to feedback from many netizens, the One UI 4 Beta test of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series has ended in a good year, and the official version has begun to be pushed.
- Learn what’s included in this update.
- Hello, we are the One UI Beta program support team.
- We are very grateful for your active participation in the One UI Beta program.
- Now we plan to release the official version for all Beta users before opening the official version for other users.
- After the Beta version test is over:
- We will not release new Beta software versions.
- For your suggestions, please understand that we will no longer be able to provide official responses.
- We will terminate the feedback on the use of the Beta test.
After you update your phone to the official version, you will no longer be able to view all the comments, suggestions, and tips uploaded by all users to the Galex Space Beta test directory. If you have any suggestions for improvement or find problems that need to be modified after updating the official version, you can still submit your comments through Galaxy Space.
All Beta users please note that you must update your phone to the official version. After the Beta test is terminated, for users who are still using the Beta version, your phone will not be able to update when the official version is released in the future. According to reports, One UI 4 has major updates in many aspects; such as privacy and permission viewing, navigation bars and animation effects, theme palettes, and so on.
In recent years, user privacy has become a hot spot of concern, and the new One UI 4 has also brought privacy updates, including the viewing of App permissions more intuitively. In addition, the current version of One UI 4 has added animation effects that everyone loves to hear, but it also requires some setting methods to activate. It is said that the theme settings in One UI 4 are also richer. The system will preset the theme color according to the wallpaper color to help users easily match the harmonious and beautiful theme.
Samsung pushed the One UI 4 Beta 5 system update to Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra phones on December 16. The focus of the update is to improve the performance and stability of the mobile phone.