Huawei HarmonyOS 3 operating system was finally released tonight. At the same time as the HarmonyOS 3 and Huawei full-scenario new product launches, the Beta version of Huawei’s HarmonyOS 3 is currently open for registration.
According to reports, before upgrading HarmonyOS 3, please complete the following preparations, go to the official version of “HarmonyOS 2 early adopters” to check the update and install the latest system version. Then go to Huawei App Store to update my Huawei App to the latest version.
The universal card of HarmonyOS 3 supports card stacking, allowing multiple cards to be stacked directly, and the size of the cards can also be adjusted, including the previous large folder function, which can also be resized and supports automatic sorting and matching.
In addition, HarmonyOS 3 also brings the super desktop function. Like the smart screen super desktop, the mobile application will be automatically synchronized to the car machine, enriching the car machine application ecology.
It is worth mentioning that the super desktop also supports functions such as parallel horizons, and the application can directly call the cameras inside and outside the car for video recording.
The list of the first 14 Beta early adopters is as follows:
- Huawei P50 series: Huawei P50, Huawei P50 Pro, Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition, Huawei P50 Pocket, Huawei P50 Pocket Art Custom Edition.
- Huawei Mate 40 series: Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G, Huawei Mate 40 Pro+, Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design, Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection Edition.
- Huawei Smart Screen V series: Huawei Smart Screen V65 Pro, Huawei Smart Screen V75 Pro.
- Huawei MatePad series: Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 2021.
- Huawei HarmonyOS 3 Beta version open for registration: the first batch of 14 models