Xiaomi has released Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for some time, and it has also become one of the bestsellers in Xiaomi phones. And it is the first xiaomi smartphone to have fingerprint scanner function. It’s common that fingerprint scanner is useful for locking and unlocking a smartphone, but it can also unlock or lock various applications of the smartphone without downloading and installing the other third-party App locker. Do you know how to lock or unlock Apps using fingerprint scanner on Xiaomi redmi note 3?
Just follow the below quick guide to know how to do it?
1. First, you need to set up fingerprint scanner on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Check here for the simple guide.
2. Make Sure the device is MIUI184.108.40.206 or above.
3.Ensure ‘App lock’ option is enabled under Screen lock and fingerprint settings.
4. In this setup, you need to set up Pattern Lock which acts as an alternative for fingerprint scanner for unlocking the app. Just go settings >Additional Settings > Privacy> Privacy Protection > App Lock > and setup the pattern lock.
5. Then you will see the following notification ‘App Lock supports fingerprint unlock, Add fingerprint’, confirm the fingerprint by placing your registered finger on the scanner located at the back.
6. Now you need to select apps which are to be locked on your device. For example, you can choose what’s APP, email, contacts,Gallery, etc, As these can consider the most important for users.
7. For some reason you don’t want to prompt to use fingerprint scanner for lock/unlock apps, then you can manually disable from the path settings > Lock Screen and fingerprint > Screen Lock and fingerprint > Toggle off the Lock Screen.
That’s the simple tutorial for how to Lock/Unlock Apps Using Fingerprint Scanner on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. So do you know your fingerprint scanner is more important and cool now? Don’t forget to use Coupon code: 4GPhab to catch XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro 3GB RAM 32GB ROM at $177.99, and use coupon code: XIAOMIERS for XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro 16GB SLIVER at $139.99.