- Get Artillery Sidewinder-X3 PRO 3D Printer at €218 From TOPMTOP
- ELEGOO Saturn 3 Review: The Future of 3D Printing with Exceptional Precision and Enhanced Features
- Ultenic U11 Pro Review: Elevating Home Cleaning with Advanced Cordless Vacuum Technology
- iScooter i9Max Review: Redefining Urban Commuting with Its High-Performance Electric Scooter
- Meizu 21 mobile phone launched with Flyme 10.5: challenging the industry with the lowest number of system advertising push
- Redmi Watch 4 is equipped with Xiaomi Surging OS: it can achieve cross-end intelligent connection
- Vivo S18 series mobile phone line exposure: Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 / Dimensity 9200 + processor
- MR Fog MAX AIR MA8500 Puffs: Hands On Review
Xiaomi Mini PC Intel Core i5-1240P
- Xiaomi Mini PC Intel Core i5-1240P $ 653.99
Xiaomi’s latest computers are powered by a 12th-generation Core i5 processor and have a 12-core, 16-thread heterogeneous design. The processor in Xiaomi’s Mini PC tops out at 4.4GHz. Intel Iris Xe graphics card (80 UE) and ports for external graphics cards and hard drives.
In terms of heat dissipation, the Mi Mini PC comes with a 4,600 RPM fan and dual heat pipe cooling system
In terms of design, the Mi Minicomputer has a rectangular aluminum body.
For connectivity, the PC offers Bluetooth 5.3 and Wi-Fi 802.11ax support. The device also includes a 3.5mm headphone jack, three USB 3.4 Type-A Gen 2 ports, one USB Type-A 2.0 port, two Thunderbolt 4 ports, two HDMI 2.1 ports, and an Ethernet port. In addition, it measures 112 x 112 x 38mm and weighs 437g.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.