Xiaomi Details Some of the Features That Will CXiaomi is one of the companies that have good relations with its customers. So you can use your own official forums to interact with the developers of the special interface MIUI on Xiaomi phones. Recent developments have revealed new features with Xiaomi MIUI 10 and MIUI 11.
In an official forum, the Chinese company announced some of the innovations that will be included in the next software update, the ones that continue to be developed, and the ones still being evaluated by the team.
Some new features are already on the road to the current and global release on the Chinese ROM. Other features listed will be published very soon. So let’s start with the new features to be included in the new Xiaomi ROMs (MIUI 10 and MIUI 11) first:
- Immediately after opening the main screen without entering the lock screen.
- New sound effects
- Advanced Dolby effects
- Unlock face and unlock fingerprint scanner for simultaneous use
- Improving the energy saving feature
- Activating the display with voice commands
- Wake up the screen using voice commands
- Album privacy support for videos
- Dark mode / Night mode
- The refresh function for the App Store interface
- Display of charge status on the information display
We have included features to be added to the MIUI 10 and MIUI 11. Now let’s talk about the features we will see on Xiaomi phones in the next few months. Here is a list of innovations that are still being developed:
- Automatically deleting the .apk file after you install an application
- Local recycle bin for photo albums
- Crop support at 18: 9
- Reducing false touches
- Optimized application permission management
- Improving photo taking with voice commands
- Child Mode
- Stereo Bluetooth in games
- Display of emergency contacts on the unlock screen
- New charge animation
- Renewing the unlock screen
Let’s look at the potential features that are currently being evaluated and are not yet finalized whether to be included in the next MIUI 10 or MIUI 11:
- Possibility to set the default SIM for each contact
- New colors for the interface
- Snooze reminders with a custom button
- View data usage in hotspot mode
- Better integration with third-party payment services
In the coming months, Xiaomi phones will have quite interesting features. We have included the ones described above.ome to MIUI 10 and MIUI 11.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.