Businesses across all market sectors offer incentives at certain periods to attract customers. The casino industry is no different. This article will be shifting our focus to online casinos and the no deposit bonuses they offer.
To understand the concept of no deposit bonus better, we’ll be giving a succinct definition, as this sets the tone for the remainder of the article.
Types of Casino Bonuses
In business, there’s always competition. Nowadays, the fact that online casinos are in stiff competition with each other is no secret. These online casinos often give mind-blowing bonuses and promotions to make sure they attract the needed traffic to their respective sites. These bonuses are of different types and are designed to hook in players, invariably making them long-term members of their casino.
The various bonuses featured at various online casinos presently are:
- Deposit bonuses
- Free spins
- Match bonuses
- No deposit bonuses
Now that we’ve seen all the different online casino bonuses, we’ll be directing our focus to No Deposit Bonus.
No Deposit Bonuses: What Are They?
The no deposit bonus stands out, and it’s regarded as a popular magnet to online gamers. It’s designed as a welcome bonus for new players. Here, you’re given free cash to spend on table games and other casino games. Online casino bonuses like this usually range from $5 to $10 and sometimes, it’s a tad bit more. Sometimes casinos can offer free spins no deposit bonus for slots or free chips for roulette.
The types can vary, but they are all absolutely free of charge. If you’re looking to play games at any online casino without having to spend real money, having this particular bonus offer, is the way to go!
Unfortunately, these bonuses aren’t just handed out on a plate to players. They’re not easy to come by once the casino has already welcomed you.
No Deposit Bonuses: What’s the Catch?
The phrase “nothing is free, even in Freetown” comes in handy here. No deposit bonuses most times look too good to be true.
It’s pertinent to note that while the cash offered is free, what and how you use it, is accompanied by conditions. These conditions are:
- Once you win a no deposit bonus, cash is transferred to your casino wallet immediately.
- You need not place any deposit now and in the future.
- The no deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn or transferred to your bank account. You must use it to play on game selections available on that site.
- At a later stage, you can only withdraw a certain portion of your total win.
To take advantage of online casino no deposit bonus offers, you need to understand the laid down terms and conditions. These terms and conditions center on the various wagering requirements.
Since these terms are linked to the casino bonuses, you’re advised to not act quickly on bonuses based on face value, and it’s crucial to read in-between the lines associated with each offer.
As casinos differ, so are their wager requirements. Therefore, it’s essential to read up on offers available at various online casinos to choose the one that accentuates all your requirements.
Wagering requirements are defined as the number of times you’re required to bet the bonus amount.
For example, if you have a bonus of $15 and a wagering requirement of ×30, you’re required to wager $450 to enable you to withdraw your winnings. Here, you must keep winning to make up for the value in wagers.
Consequently, if the offer ends, and you fail to meet all the above requirements, you’ll have to forfeit all winnings made. Don’t get yourself worked up though; it’s just business.
Just when you thought that you’d met all the wagering requirements, and you’re now sitting comfortably on a pile of cash, be aware that many online casinos have cash-out limits for their bonuses.
These limits range from $100 to over $1000. Put this at the back of your mind as you may not be able to withdraw the entirety of your winnings.
Online Casino Bonus Codes
When playing games with a no deposit bonus, you’ll often need a bonus code to activate the offer. Bonus codes are usually a string of numbers and letters that are used to trigger the offer. They are designed for specific rewards so you can’t use the same code to claim multiple offers. Most online casinos offer bonus codes as incentives to keep customers coming back to their casino.
Also, make sure you keep your eye out on your emails as these promotions can pop out at any time. Doing this is particularly important because these codes come with expiration dates.
Claiming Your Bonus
Bonuses are always offered to players by various online casinos. These bonuses are useless without you claiming them. Below are the steps to follow when claiming a bonus:
|Step 1||If a casino has a no deposit bonus, it often has a “Click Here to Claim” button. Also, you can receive activation codes via email to claim your bonus. To make your claim, follow the link and input the activation code.|
|Step 2||You’ll need a valid profile set up before the online casino can pay any bonus over. Do this by clicking “Sign Up” and follow the relevant prompts. Here, you’ll be required to provide your email address, username, and password for verification.|
|Step 3||Once you’ve signed up successfully and claimed your no deposit bonus, funds are immediately transferred to your account. You can use it to play games.|
Using Casino Bonuses: Tips and Tricks
- Educate yourself on game selections offered at a casino as well as the wagering requirements.
- Find a casino that offers a variety of game titles the bonus can be used with. This gives you a fair chance of selecting games that are designed not to eat credits ferociously.
- If your game of choice is slots, opt for slots with low volatility. These kinds of games are likely to pay out frequently whilst eating your bankroll a lot slower than other game titles.
- Play games like blackjack because it carries the lowest house edge and gives you the best chance of increasing your bankroll.
- Make sure you choose a reputable casino when searching for bonuses. Being in business with a vendor that negates their promises and obligations is most times heartbreaking.
- Playing slot machines online free games is advised before wagering real cash on certain outcomes. Why? You win real money even when you get free cash from a bonus. By doing this, you learn the game style and have a feel for the volatility without encountering any risk. It also gives you the opportunity of knowing what slot type gives you the best rewards.
You have learned a lot about the free bonus online casino offers, and how new players can claim them. There are also some select bonuses that almost every online casino offers. Therefore, it is pertinent to do in-depth research before creating that online casino account.
You’ve also seen instances of ways a player can claim these bonuses above. These ways include using bonus codes as well as creating a valid profile. You’ll need to make sure you know how to make these bonus claims associated with certain game titles.
The information provided in this guide alongside tips and tricks, will ensure you make the right choice when picking the online casino that offers no deposit bonuses.