- Mi 13 Ultra mobile phone pushes the HyperOS official version of the internal test system, upgrading the memory management engine and intelligent network selection capability
- Meizu Flyme 10.5 Private test recruitment opened: Meizu 20/PRO/INFINITY first to participate!
- Official announcement: The official version of Xiaomi 13 series and Redmi K60 series Hyper OS will be pushed soon
- Cube Alldocube Small Cool Tablet 2 can be installed with a large model of Xingfei Spark
- Xiaomi Mi 14 Ultra parameter exposure: Battery increased to 5180mAh
- Redmi Book 16 2024 Review: A Affordable Laptop with a 120Hz Display
- Redmi K70 Pro First Review: Powerful Flagship, Worth For Money?
- Redmi K70E Review: A Smartphone That Exceeds Expectations
BEZIOR XF005 Electric Bicycle
- BEZIOR XF005 Electric Bicycle $2,359.99
|Material||Aluminum Alloy||Waterproof Degree||IP65|
|Product Size||176*53*116 CM||The Charger||54.6V 2A|
|Package Size||143*23*83 CM||Battery Capacity||16AH+6.4AH|
|Wheel||20*4.0 Wheels||Battery Rate Voltage||36V|
|Product Weight||46Kg||Motor Rated Voltage||36V|
|Battery Weight||1.8+3.3Kg||Motor Rated Power||500W*2|
|Applicable Height||168-190cm||Charging Time||6.4AH 3-4h, 16Ah 7-8H|
|Recommend Speed||25Km/h||Seat Height||85cm~106cm|
|Electric Mode Mileage||60Km||Certificate||CE|
|Assist Mode Mileage||80Km||Tax||FREE|
– Li battery ( included in product ) for max 60-80km mileage(PAS mode).
– 20 inch alminum suspension fork wheels for different grounds to take.
– Aluminum alloy shell for max 130kg payload.
– Professional bicycle ergonomic design make you feel more comfortable when riding.
– Suitable for adults and teenagers for fun.
– Long rang of bright light and accomany your safety in the dark.
– Cycling data viewing, LCD display, and integrated switch.
– IP65 Riding in the rain and rain is not recommended.
1 * BEZIOR-XF005 Bicycle
1 * Charger*2
1 * Instructions
1 * Air Pump( BEZIOR)
1 * Lock
1 *Front Fork Sticker
1 * Tools
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.