- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ vs iPhone 15 Pro Max: Which One is Bigger?
- Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2-inch: Price, release date, and specs
- Huawei Mate 60 RS: Leaks Reveal Similar Specs to Mate 60 Pro+
- Xiaomi Suspends Development of Android 14 Beta for 6 Devices
- Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro Release Soon, Three New Trademarks Filed in Europe
- Redmi Pad SE Review: A Budget Tablet with a Good Camera
- NIUBILITY B14S Electric Bike Review: TOMTOP Sales at $645.15
- Wanbo T6 MAX Smart Projector Review: CAFAGO Sales at $263.99
Xiaomi AX3000T Ethernet Router
- Xiaomi AX3000T Ethernet Router $ 49.99
High-Speed Wireless Connectivity
With a support for a 3000 Megabit wireless rate and WiFi 6 technology, it achieves a dual-band concurrent wireless rate of up to 2976Mbps.
NFC Quick Connect
Supporting NFC Quick Connect, users with compatible Android phones can effortlessly and securely connect to the network with a simple tap, providing convenient and swift access.
Multi-Device Connection and Stability
Equipped with 256MB of RAM, it can connect up to 128 devices, ensuring stable connections and uninterrupted performance when multiple devices are online simultaneously.
Support for Various Network Layouts
It offers multiple networking options, including wireless, wired, and hybrid networking, catering to diverse user network needs.
Advanced Security and Management
Through the Mi Home app, users can manage children’s online time and restrict access to certain apps and websites, along with security mechanisms like anti-spoofing and a guest network, ensuring network safety.
Dual WAN Ports and Broadband Aggregation
With support for dual WAN ports and aggregation, it can harness multiple broadband connections to deliver higher-speed network connectivity.
Multi-Platform Gaming Accelerator
Optimized Global Acceleration Nodes, effectively reducing latency, buffering, and packet loss for platforms like PC, smartphones, consoles, VR, Steam Deck, and more.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.