- Google Pixel Watch 2: HD Renderings Expose New Design
- Revolutionizing Healthcare with E-Faxing
- Google Pixel 6a Running FBI Custom ROM Spotted Online
- Vaporesso ARMOUR Max vs. Vaporesso GEN 200 Comparison Review
- Comparison Review – Freeton LEDER HERO vs. Freeton LUMIA
- INNOKIN ArcFire Vape Pod vs. INNOKIN Endura S1 Vape Pod Comparison Review, Design, Features
- XGIMI Play 3 PTZ Projector on Sale: 400 CVIA Lumens, 1,999 Yuan
- Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 Smart Bracelet Passes FCC certification
Xiaomi Mini PC Intel Core i5 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD
- Xiaomi Mini PC Intel Core i5 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD $ 876.99
Xiaomi’s latest computers are powered by a 12th-generation Core i5 processor and have a 12-core, 16-thread heterogeneous design. The processor in Xiaomi’s Mini PC tops out at 4.4GHz.
Intel Iris Xe graphics card (80 UE) and ports for external graphics cards and hard drives.
A Xiaomi mini computer pre-installed with Windows 11. Users can also choose to migrate to Ubuntu, OpenWRT, UNRAID, and EXSI operating systems.
Both variants include 16GB of DDR4 RAM, while the standard variant includes 512GB of PCIe 4.0 SSD storage. This can optionally be expanded to 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD storage.
In terms of heat dissipation, the Mi Mini PC comes with a 4,600 RPM fan and dual heat pipe cooling system
In terms of design, the Mi Minicomputer has a rectangular aluminum body.
For connectivity, the PC offers Bluetooth 5.3 and Wi-Fi 802.11ax support. The device also includes a 3.5mm headphone jack, three USB 3.4 Type-A Gen 2 ports, one USB Type-A 2.0 port, two Thunderbolt 4 ports, two HDMI 2.1 ports, and an Ethernet port. In addition, it measures 112 x 112 x 38mm and weighs 437g.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.