- Chuwi Corebook X Hands-on Review: is it Worthy?
- Blackview Tab 18 Review: Should This Be Your Next Tablet?
- UleFone Power Armor 18T Review: A Rugged Powerhouse
- YADEA YT300 Electric Bike Review: A Commuter’s Dream at €499.99 From CAFAGO
- Govee Glide RGBIC LED Wall Lights Review: Transforming Spaces with Dazzling Colors
- CCell Fino 510 Vaporizer Battery Review: Unleash the True Potential of Your Vaping Experience
- Vaporesso XROS Pro Review: Elevate Your Vaping Experience with the Ultimate Pod System Kit
- IPL 2024: The Cricketing Festival
KugooKirin V1 Electric Bike
- KugooKirin V1 Electric Bike $609.99
|Name||Electric Bike||Tire Size||14 Inch|
|Material||Iron & Aluminum||Package Size||1190*220*625mm|
|Recommended Speed||25Km/h||Net Weight||18Kg|
|Light||Front & Rear LED Light||Tax||FREE|
|Charging Time||6H||Battery Type||18650 Lithium Battery|
– 7.5Ah 48V 400W, high power bike
– The folding electric bike frame is smart Dolphin Shape design, circular arc design hand shank, folding style, for portable convenient, easy storage
– The electric bike has 400W high-speed motor 48V & 7.5Ah lithium battery easily help you to drive up to 40km/h, the fast-charging system only about 6 hours, it is ideal for getting around the city and short-distance travel
– Check battery life, turn on the headlight, honk the horn, accelerate, the e-bike comes with a disc brake for maximum braking capabilities
– The eco-friendly bike is 100% electric and emissions-free, saving both your wallet and the environment
1* Electric Bike
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.