- Chuwi Corebook X Hands-on Review: is it Worthy?
- Blackview Tab 18 Review: Should This Be Your Next Tablet?
- UleFone Power Armor 18T Review: A Rugged Powerhouse
- YADEA YT300 Electric Bike Review: A Commuter’s Dream at €499.99 From CAFAGO
- Govee Glide RGBIC LED Wall Lights Review: Transforming Spaces with Dazzling Colors
- CCell Fino 510 Vaporizer Battery Review: Unleash the True Potential of Your Vaping Experience
- Vaporesso XROS Pro Review: Elevate Your Vaping Experience with the Ultimate Pod System Kit
- IPL 2024: The Cricketing Festival
FunWater Cruise Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- FunWater Cruise Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board $ 252.71
New Ultra-light Construction with Dual-layer PVC
Inflated 335cm long 84cn wide 16cm thick, weight 9.88kg, maximum capacity is up to 150kgs, stable and for all skill levels and conditions.
Constructed with an additional PVC layer of board rails highly strengthened the board’s durability.
Safety & Convenience
84cm board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
|Package Contents||1 x FunWater Surfing Paddle Board
1 x Storage Bag
1 x Safety Foot Rope
1 x Adjustable Aluminum Paddle
1 x Repair Bucket
1 x Inflatable Pump
1 x Waterproof Bag
1 x PVC Set(Not included Glue)
1 x Air Pressure Valve Wrench
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.