- Get Multifunctional 16 Lines Laser Level Tool at €32.39 From CAFAGO in Flash Sale
- Fruitia Fume 8000 Disposable Review: A Convenient and Flavorful Vaping Solution
- Modus x Kadobar KB10000 Review: The Ultimate Vaping Experience
- How to Download Redmi Note 8 (2021) biloba MIUI 14 ROM and update
- How to Download Redmi 13C / POCO C65 gale MIUI 14 ROM and update
- How to Download Latest Legal Free Minecraft Mojang Download Link 2023
- How to Download Link for Minecraft 1.20.41 for Free and Latest Dungeons 2023
- Zeblaze GTS 3 Smart Watch Review: The Ultimate Health and Fitness Companion with HD Display and Voice Calling
NEJE Max 4 Laser Engraver Cutter
- NEJE Max 4 Laser Engraver Cutter $ 899
The NEJE Max 4 laser engraving machine has been fully upgraded. It adopts electric Z-axis with high precision, which can load up to 1kg and travel 45mm. This electric Z-axis realizes high-precision repositioning with an accuracy of 0.001 mm. In the LightBurn software, the focus distance of each layer can be set automatically, and the thicker material can be cut efficiently through the control of the Z-axis.
Four-Axis Control System
NEJE Max 4 is the first laser engraving machine on the market that can realize 4-axis collaboration. Through the collaboration of the X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis, and A-axis, it can automatically complete more precise processes. Through expandable functions, the machine can automatically complete M7, and M8 auto smoke discharging, air assist, door safety functions, and visual positioning functions, and perfectly integrated with various extended functions of LightBurn.
High Power Zoom Laser Module – A40640
Matched with the adjustable A40640 12W zoom module, NEJE Max 4 can realize a focus of 0.04×0.06mm. A40640 is the most widely used high-power zoom module. The short focus is suitable for carving and cutting metal, acrylic, MDF, and other high-density materials, and the long focus is suitable for cutting thick wood and other materials.
High Precision & High Stability
Equipped with an industrial-grade maintainable track, NEJE Max 4’s service life is up to 20,000 hours. Through reasonable design and precise processing technology, the precision of the frame is improved, and the mechanical precision reaches 0.01 mm. The adaption of a higher hardness alloy frame effectively eliminates the vibration of the equipment and improves the stability of the machine.
Support Wireless Offline Work
NEJE Max 4 supports wireless offline work. You can create everything you want in LightBurn and use NEJE software to operate the machine wirelessly. Offline work distance within 10 meters is available, so you can operate the machine anytime and anywhere without computer restrictions.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.