- OPPO Reno 11 Pro Review: Unboxing, Specs, and First Impressions
- Honor V Purse Review: A Pocket-Sized with a Fashionable Twist
- Get Artillery Sidewinder-X3 PRO 3D Printer at €218 From TOPMTOP
- ELEGOO Saturn 3 Review: The Future of 3D Printing with Exceptional Precision and Enhanced Features
- Ultenic U11 Pro Review: Elevating Home Cleaning with Advanced Cordless Vacuum Technology
- iScooter i9Max Review: Redefining Urban Commuting with Its High-Performance Electric Scooter
- Meizu 21 mobile phone launched with Flyme 10.5: challenging the industry with the lowest number of system advertising push
- Redmi Watch 4 is equipped with Xiaomi Surging OS: it can achieve cross-end intelligent connection
Creality Ender-3 V3 SE 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 V3 SE 3D Printer $ 219
Creality Ender 3 V3 SE 3D printer main features
The Creality Ender 3 V3 SE has popped up as an alternative to the Ender-3 V2 series by featuring a maximum print speed of 250 mm/s and an“optimized” UI that shows auto-leveling progress and printing parameters.
The latest brainchild of Creality sports a build volume of 220 x 220 x 250 mm, auto-leveling, a direct-drive extruder, a dual Z-axis, dual linear Y-axis shafts, and automatic filament loading and unloading.
- 250mm/s Max Printing Speed
- Auto Leveling
- 0.1mm Printing Accuracy
- Resume Printing
- 32-bit Silent Mainboard
Faster Printing Speed
Creality Ender-3 V3 SE 3D printer can print as fast as 250mm/s while keeping the print quality.
CR Touch for auto leveling and strain sensor for auto Z offset. Easy to get a perfect first layer.
Capable “Sprite” Direct Extruder
With direct extrusion, Creality Ender-3 V3 SE can print with various filaments smoothly, including the flexible TPU.
Y-axis Dual Linear Shafts
Wear-resistant linear shafts at the Y-axis ensure the steady and accurate motion of the build platform.
Intuitive UI Display
Optimized UI displays auto-leveling process and printing parameters at a glance.
Stable Dual Z-axis
Dual Z-axis synced by a quality timing belt, ensuring high print quality.
Auto Filament Loading / Unloading
One tap to load the filament, and one tap to unload it. Handy for filament replacement.
Compact and Sleek Design
Smaller to place around, but Creality Ender-3 V3 SE 3D printer still offers an ample build volume of 220*220*250mm.
Ender-3 V3 SE
3D Printing So Easy
Easy to Get Started
Worry-free Auto Leveling
Unlock Creative Potential
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.