- ELEGOO Saturn 3 Review: The Future of 3D Printing with Exceptional Precision and Enhanced Features
- Ultenic U11 Pro Review: Elevating Home Cleaning with Advanced Cordless Vacuum Technology
- iScooter i9Max Review: Redefining Urban Commuting with Its High-Performance Electric Scooter
- Meizu 21 mobile phone launched with Flyme 10.5: challenging the industry with the lowest number of system advertising push
- Redmi Watch 4 is equipped with Xiaomi Surging OS: it can achieve cross-end intelligent connection
- Vivo S18 series mobile phone line exposure: Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 / Dimensity 9200 + processor
- MR Fog MAX AIR MA8500 Puffs: Hands On Review
- IPLAY FOG 6000 Vape Pod Kit: Hands On Review
ERYONE Star One 3D Printer
- ERYONE Star One 3D Printer $ 338.99
Clear Screen and Standard V Profile
Color knob intuitive screen allows quick view and 3D print setup. A sturdy V-profile pulley ensures steady movement with low noise and excellent wear resistance, making it more durable and reliable.
Quick Heating and Large Print Volume
Glass build plate heated up to 60 degrees celsius in 3 minutes and 110 degrees celsius within 5 minutes, which ensures excellent first-layer printing and easy model removal. With Star One 3D printer, you can print teeny-tiny parts to big projects up to 220x220x250mm volume, and all with a high success rate.
Stable and Highly Effective Device
X & Y-axis tensioning knobs can add or subtract tension from X and Y belts, which is critical for making prints without ringing or muting detail on sharp corners. The filament detection sensor helps detect and notify filament usage during 3D printing. Maximizes print success rate and avoids filament waste.
Equipped with a 32-bit controller board and TMC2208 silent stepper driver, the Star One 3D printer ensures you a near-silent printing experience.
This 3D printer supports Windows 7/10 / Mac OS, English / Chinese language switch, and is compatible with Cura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker software, and the file format supports STL / OBJ / AMF.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.