- OPPO Find N3 Flip Pre-Registration Page Goes Online
- OPPO Pad Neo Tablet to Launch in Thailand Soon with LTE Support
- Innokin Launches “Smoke-free 2023” Campaign in Support of Stoptober
- Sabrent Rocket V90 256GB SD UHS-II Memory Card and SD/MicroSD UHS-II Card Reader Review
- Glamee Dice 6000 vs. Glamee Mini Disposable Vapes Comparison Review
- Smoant Pasito Mini vs. Smoant Charon Baby Plus Vape: Comparison Review
- Get the WLtoys A959-B 4WD RC Car at €53.93 From TOMTOP in Flash Sale
- Get Ready to Ride with the HAPPYRUN TANK G60 Electric Bike at €1089.99
ILIFE W400 1000Pa Mopping Robot
- ILIFE W400 1000Pa Mopping Robot 105,99 €
TidalPower Cleaning System
The all-new TidalPower Cleaning System cleans stubborn stains thoroughly while protecting the floor.
4 Mopping Modes
Moisten: Dampens the floor with clean water to loosen stubborn stains.
Scrub: Ultrafine fiber roller deeply washes the floor with gentle scrubs at a high frequency.
Suction: Superior suction removes dirty water. Switch to the max mode for stronger suction power.
Scrape: Scraper wipes off the residues, leaving the floor spotless.
850ml Clean Water Tank and 900ml Dirty Water Tank
Separated compartments for clean and dirty water with individual inlets and outlets ensure cleaning efficiency.
4 Cleaning Modes
W400 floor washing robot has 4 cleaning modes: path mode, area mode, spot mode, and edge mode.
Path Mode (Zigzag mode): The robot drives around the premises in straight lines, turns around 90° if there are obstacles and then continues straight again.
Area Mode (zone cleaning): A specific area in which the robot is located is scanned. The picture above gives the impression that you could set up “forbidden zones” for the robot, which it then does not drive through.
Spot Mode (spot cleaning): The W400 rotates on itself in increasing but linear movements, wiping the area in its immediate vicinity.
Edge mode (wall function): Walls or obstacles in particular are driven down on the outside.
OBS All-Terrain Detection System
W400 has a whole set of terrain detection sensors, allowing it to complete cleaning tasks autonomously.
Real-time Voice Broadcast
Equipped with real-time voice broadcast, you can know the working status clearly.
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.